Adoption Lawyers for Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and Georgia
Whether you are planning to adopt or have made a decision to place a child up for adoption, the types of adoption and the laws governing each can be confusing for all involved. The Adoption Lawyers at DiPietro Family Law Group can handle all of the legal aspects and details of your Adoption to make sure it goes as smoothly as possible.
At DiPietro Family Law Group, we are Adoption Lawyers that understand the various types of adoption including:
- Parental Placement Adoption
- Agency Adoption
- International Adoption
- Foster Parent Adoption
If you are seeking to adopt a child or place your child up for adoption, it is critical that you have adoption legal experts that can help you navigate the rules and procedures. We can help you with the following:
- Explaining your legal rights and highlighting adoption and assisted reproduction procedures.
- Reviewing adoption laws and procedures as well as providing resources regarding adoption laws and procedures in other states and internationally.
- Helping you develop an adoption plan that is legally sound and suited to your situation.
- Making sure the birth parents’ rights are legally terminated before the adoption.
- Communicating with the adoption agency to make sure your interests are being protected.
If you are considering adopting a child either within the United States or internationally, contact the adoption lawyers at DiPietro Family Law Group for a consultation. We will educate you about the adoption process so you know what to expect before adopting.